Ahoy there me hearties! we are once again on shore leave to visit with Jen from JenKehl and Raised on the Radio. i have been laid up sick with the rest of my crew but we are ready to get back into the swing of things.so without further stalling, here is my pick for Guilty Pleasures.
1. Love Shack by the B-52’s Do I need to say anymore?
2. Bawitdaba by Kid Rock My go to when I’m so pissed off I can’t see straight! Actually anything Kid Rock will usually fit that bill. That’s as close as I get to rap!!!
3. The Cover of the Rolling Stone by Dr. Hook Now that I think about it, I used them on my last Mix Tape. Yep I’m an old hippie!!!
4. St Elmo’s Fire (Man in Motion) BY John Parr This was our high school senior song! What can I say, I’m nostalgic!!
5. We Built this City by Jefferson Starship AHHH the 80’s!!! Big Hair and power ballads!!! I lived through the decade and survived, I just don’t remember ALLL of it!!!