Ok all you arm twisters and encouragers! Here it is, my submission for the TToT week 50/ 1st birthday!
<a href=” http://summat2thinkon.blogspot.co.uk/search/label/Ten%20Things%20of%20Thankful” rel=”nofollow” title=”Ten Things of Thankful” target=”_blank”><img src=”http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-e8ymQzXdWfc/U4ezc4ySR7I/AAAAAAAAFW8/pwkYIVju5Os/s1600/Ten+Things+of+Thankful+Birthday+Banner.jpg” alt=”Ten Things of Thankful” style=”border:none;” /></a></div>
1. A great birthday get together for a friend and neighbor on Thursday. It ended up being a day of fun, food and frivolity! Due to a shortage of funds, his request of my dear darling hubby’s cooking of ribs on the grill and our homemade potato salad might have been a difficult request, however he volunteered to provide the food if we would do the honors. We had several neighbors stop by and the day was a great success.
2. A chance coming up to meet members of my hubby’s family that I have not gotten a chance to meet and his chance to meet 2 of his grandkids.
3. Getting a blog post in!! Always an accomplishment!
4. More quiet time with dear darling son being out of school and sleeping until mid-day!!
5. Love of family and friends. I might not have a lot of money but the heart is full of wonder and merriment.
6. Advice, leadership and support of a great bunch of fellow bloggers.
7. My pantry is mostly full and whatever my dear darling bottomless pit wants to eat (when he finally gets out of bed) most of the time I have it for him!
8. Thankful for getting another year better in a few days myself. Just like fine wine, I am getting better with age, not older!
9. Time spent outside before it gets unbearably too hot here in the “Sunshine” state or before we have to duck and cover in the event of a monorail blow. (Hurricane! What did you think I meant?)
10. Thankful for a short attention span because I never get bored—-OH look, a shiny, sparkly distraction!!